Friday, January 21, 2011

I Had A Dream!

So, I have been not shy about making things for this new baby, and posting them on my blog.  As of yesterday I had yet to buy ONE single thing for this baby.  I woke up the other morning with a huge smile on my face, and remembered the dream I had just had.  I had been dreaming of our baby, see the baby, I did see the crib, and the bedding I had chosen for it.  A mixture of celadon green and white polkadots, and warm fuzzy fabrics.  No comforter sets, no bumpers, no excess.  Just a plain white crib (the same one we have coming back to us that we used for Sam), and a mish mosh of greens and whites scattered amongst.  
Very unisex, very me, very baby.

Yesterday I had the chance to go shopping, and I decided that if I saw anything that fit the bill, I would come home with it. 

Here is what I found:

Crib Sheets (1 Cotton, 1 Velour)




My Mama found this AMAZING set, and I am in love.  It was just what I was looking for, and she found it! It is a two piece set, a lovey, and a blanket!


Next I found these precious little hat and mittens sets.  I thought they were so adorable, and unisex.


Oh, and I think they fit in swimmingly with the baby cardigan I made in October when I found out I was pregnant.


 I also found these breast milk storage containers, of which I had about 20 when I was nursing Sam, but in my
"I am never having another baby" phase I gave away, and got rid of. (DOLT).  They were on clearance for about 4 dollars and were retailing for 15!  BONUS!

4 comments:

adirondack mama said...

Eben will love it! Green indeed. But if it's a girl I will be scattering bits of purple and pink into the scene!

Love them all.

B said...

lovely

skippingrocksmom said...

So cute my little guy has the blankie very cuddley.

Elisa said...

So pretty! You can never go wrong with green...it is such a beautiful color that always brings me peace.