Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I bought some new shirts

Ok, I know this is nothing Earth shattering, but it kind of is for me. I have purchased a few shirts recently, and none of them are T-shirts, long sleeved T-shirts, etc. I usually find a boring shirt that I like and then buy 4 of them in different colors, usually from Old Navy, or Gap, and of course on sale. I am that girl. I am not saying that I don't like the shirts that I have bought in the past, but they are soooooo boring! So I was inspired by spring and bought some new shirts from Kohls and TJ Maxx. I was very excited, can you tell?









4 comments:

Heather said...

LOFLAY....just LOFLAY! They all look so nice on you. You are LOFLEY!:)

B said...

No way I am that girl that buys all the same shirts. You have yet again inspired me, I love them all.

Jenn said...

For Cute! I like them all, uggh now I want to buy some new shirts too!

Anonymous said...

Hey...see you don't look like Bells Palsy here at all!

I love the shirts that you bought....and I can't wait to wear the one that you were so nice to give to me.

I love it
and you

Jules