Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cross your green thumbs...In 28 days...

I have two of these started...Jiffy greenhouses

These are the seeds I sowed...they are gorgeous! I hope they sprout!!!
I have decided that this year I am going to have a garden, after many years of pining after and much admiration of my sister and her husbands AMAZING garden! In basically have Black thumbs, and am hoping that I will have something come of these lovely, contained little greenhouses. Cross your fingers and send me your gardening luck for all of you pros!
So the countdown is on...in 28 days I should have sprouts! My little babies to watch grow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope these grow up to be as gorgeous as the photos......In a JIFFY, no pun intended.

Glad you are going green.
Love Jules

mimi charmante said...

Fabulous! The reason I used individual pots is that I had endless little ones in the barn and am really trying to use things that I have on hand. Isn't this a fun time of year???
xo