Saturday, April 16, 2011

3-D 28 Week Ultrasound Pictures

Thursday we had the pleasure of seeing our little addition in 3D~and it was AMAZING!


He has a bit of a smooshed nose (it is up against my placenta, or my uterus I think).  He is head down, measuring 2 lbs 13 oz and was a pleasure to see on the screen.  Jay, Sam and I all were in awe.  


He kept making sucking/lip smacking moves with his lips.  I love him so much!!!


Thanks for looking!

Here I am at 28 weeks along, gained 25 pounds so far, and feeling good except for the occasional hydronephrosis.  


Here is a comparison of our two boys in utero.  Sam (L) at 22 weeks, and Charlie (R) at 28 weeks.

We are very lucky, blessed, over joyed...YOU NAME IT!



3 comments:

Ilena said...

Oh My! I've missed out on so much during my blogging hiatus ~ big and very happy for you congrats are in order!!!

B said...

Just beautiful!

Elisa said...

Awwwww!!! He is so precious!! And you look fantastic!