Friday, June 11, 2010

What a great sister I have!

Look at what my twinnie made for me!


She made one for herself a bit ago, and got he pattern from Heather (HERE!). Now ladies...these two crafty Mama's are some of the craftiest ladies I know.  

Please check out their Inspring Blogs at



So..onto my lovely gift!
Made with love...my FANTASTIC NEW CAR ORGANIZER!


Made of the most beautiful paisley print...SHE KNOWS I LOVE MY PAISLEY!
So thanks Julia for the thought, and for the great gift.  I truly love it! You are the BEST!





3 comments:

Sweetaimee81 said...

don't you love crafty sisters. they are the best. :) looks great I am hoping my crafty sis will make me one

nocton4 said...

lucky girl, it's gorgeous xx

jules said...

I am so happy that you like it. I think the gray worked out well.

I love you and your space looks so pretty! Great re-do!