Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shivaya Naturals Yarn Rocks!

Julia and I were going through her yarn stash yesterday. We came across some lovely deep blue green Kid Mohair Yarn that had been gifted to her by her friend Heather of Shivaya Naturals.  She had no ideas as to what she wanted to do with it, and not wanting it to just sit there, and knowing what a CROCHET addict I am, she kindly offered it to me.  
So thanks to Heather for her second hand generosity~HAHAHA

I had the perfect idea for it...which I will share in a future post. 
Here is a preview


At any rate, I am in love!  I am sooooo going to buy more when it becomes available in Heather's Etsy Shop.
Stop by and buy some of her yarn if you like.  It is nothing like anything I have worked with before~Laura



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OH I so agree about Heather's yarn. I bought some not too long ago and knit a beautiful shawl. I still have a couple more skeins that I'm saving for . . . who knows what, but I'll know when I see it.

B said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. I have always wanted to use mohair

Heather said...

It's gorgeous and you are doing a beautiful job in creating something with it! As usual.
Love, Mom

jules said...

I don't want to give it away, but it made me cry... I really have the best twin.

Thank you for thinking of me and thank you for having such a big heart. I love you more than you know.