Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh my...MY CHILD HAS A REAL ROOM!!!

Today is the day ladies.
I could not have done it without Julia, and Jay, (especially Julia), so thanks to them!

My son's room is now a lovely, Sam chosen, shade of green.


With little bears scattered about


 
 (Including one designed by the rooms owner)
Can't forget some stars and planets that glow in the dark. 
Perfect for falling asleep to, don't you think?


A cozy corner for my blooming little reader.


Some old friends to snuggle with on his much bigger bed!


A dresser full of clothes for the choosing

 

 A FINALLY ORGANIZED closet !
He woke up this morning, walked into his new room (which we decorated while he was sleeping).
He runs around opening doors, jumping on the bed, and just TOOK IT ALL IN!
He then says " Mommy, this is IN-CREL-IBLE!" 
Ladies...I am a proud Mama!
Have an IN-CREL-IBLE Day!

4 comments:

jules said...

iNCRELIBLE!~ So frigging cute.

I love it almost as mcuh as he does. I am so proud of you guys.

B said...

what a wonderful space for a wonderful boy!

EatPlayLove said...

Love it, love the color as well. Looks like a perfect ADK boys room!

Nicola said...

yay! love the color and the bears. sam is so cute in the post below. and the hat, unrelated obviously, are gorgeous!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com