Friday, November 4, 2011

He Sleeps

Sam was not a baby who fell asleep on his own, I nursed him to sleep almost every time, and I loved it.

Hayden is a different baby~that is the way it is supposed to be. Right? 

You have another baby, and you compare.

You grasp onto the similarities, and laugh about the differences.

Hayden does love to fall asleep nursing (similar), but he also enjoys staring at his frog mobile, talking to himself, and he drifts gently asleep talking to his trees outside of his window (different)
Here is a video taken this morning, after we dashed outside to bring Sam to the bus which I can never quite seem to meet in time (my husband laughs, and mocks me every time). He also loves the fresh air~like his Auntie Jella does.

He sleeps, I can't help touching him, he smiles...LOVE!










No comments: