Sunday, December 12, 2010

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

Today I can honestly say Winter is falling!  The snow is coming down with a furry, and it looks so lovely!



The boys, Jay and I put up the Christmas Tree yesterday, and I must say...I love how it looks with our new floors!


Ella has taken to a new resting spot beneath the tree.


I also brought out the slippers I made for Sam (the first thing I have ever crocheted for him).  Yeah I know..LAME mom alert!

He loves them, and I am glad!  It makes me smile. 


I used my adult slipper pattern and just shortened the length to fit his foot.

If interested, you can buy the pattern in our shop (at right).

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Hmm...I may have to make new slippers soon. I'm a little disappointed because my French Press Knits Slippers that I made last winter, and didn't wear all summer, have holes in them now, just from wearing them for the past couple of weeks or so. Do the crocheted ones last longer? I wonder if I should sew a leather strip to the bottom or something.

Faeryfay said...

So Wintery! I love the slippers!