Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A day of promise


Today I woke up, and was excited for the day, a day of promise...

A day of promise for a heavenly, relaxed, day of doing all that I would love to do.

I woke at 6:15 and readied my boy for his full day of school.

I then walked him to the bus, and we covered each other in mutual "I love you" s and kisses and hugs.

Then I got into my warm house after the winter chill hit me and decided a tub was in order.
Not just any tub, a bubbly christmas light lit bit of heavenly tubbiness~

Then I did something that I have not done in almost forever...I snugged back into bed. Enveloped with my fabulous new FLEECE sheets given to me by my wonderful momma, and wrapped in the arms of my hubby I drifted off into sleep for almost 2 hours.

Then I went for a lovely walk with my mom who I have not seen in over 5 days.
We then spent almost 2 hours nestled in her warm house drinking coffee
(yes I drank coffee Julia) and catching up.

I have had a fantastic day and it isn't even 1:30...it started as a day of promise, and it was everything I wanted it to be. Now onto a bit of crochet, and then a Ratchet and Clank a thon with my little buddy, who will be home at 3:25 on the nose.

Hope your day is all you want it to be!

Laura

2 comments:

jules said...

Back to bed!!!!

A BATH!!!

COFFEE!!!!

I'll be right down to check your temperature.

I don't think you are well.

Heather said...

What a wonderful way to start,middle
and end the day. I'm so happy that we were able to spend some quality time together today! LONG TIME A COMIN'!
Love You, Momma