Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Shop : Warm and Cozy Crochet

Please Stop By My New Shop:
 Warm and Cozy Crochet!



Here are a few of my favorite items!

Pale Purple Baby Gnome Hat 0-3 Month Size With Flower 

Puff Stitch Bulky Slouch Hat

 

Navy Blue Divine Hat

Gorgeous Blue Chunky Coffee Cup Cozy

Chunky Oatmeal Water Bottle or Soda Cozy

Stunning Grey Lace Slouch Hat

  All items are ready to ship, and under $25.00!


I also do custom orders, and color combinations. Hope you stop by and add my ETSY shop to your favorites! Also I am on Facebook HERE

Thanks again for the love, you have no idea how much I appreciate it!
Laura

2 comments:

Altax said...

Awesome!!! I love all these stuffs.

Kids Games

DangAndBlast! said...

Weren't you the one who actually looked at laws about clothing etc. and decided to close up shop a few years ago? What changed? (And, all very cute, and priced at a level that I might choose to buy rather than make myself (or tell myself I'll make someday...) - I'm favoriting!)