Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sewing Bee, a Waldorf Lass in the making

Today~I took part in the Sewing Bee at Happiness Comes In Little Bits (see button right).  I have been wanting to make another Waldorf Doll for a while now, but never really got around to it, and by never really, I mean NOT ever getting around to it ;)

So after asking my sissy for some supplies, I got to work. 

Luckily, Julia the designer came over mid project.  After a few "what cha doin there's, and here, let me try, or let me show you's" the doll came to fruition. As much as it annoyed me to hear her correct my creativity, I really appreciated her input, and obviously she knows her stuff!

Here is her little body and the one of a kind tunic I am making for her too!


Look out for more of this lady in the next giveaway in December at Windfall Dolls!

No comments: